Choose your getaway camper
MDC Cruizer Slide
kitchen area well equipped, cutlery, crockery, tea towels, frying pan, 2 x saucepans, kettle, chopping boards and other kitchen utensils included
100L dual zone fridge/freezer included
annex with mozzie and midgie proof netting
tropical roof, to keep cooler in summer and dry in showers or rain
120L water tank (filled on request)with extra 20L easy access jerry with fitted hand pump
2 x 4.5kg gas bottles (to be returned full)
folding solar panels
kayak, boat or utility rack built in (rated to 100kgs)
mattress protector supplied
BYO bedding, linen and pillows (not supplied)
Tow ball weight 150kg approx. Tare weight 1540kg approx. ATM 2000kg.
Additional cost, portable toilet available to hire, price on application, starter sachet provided, additional consumables to be purchased by hirer
Compact light weight pop top camper fitted with heavy duty off road suspension. This Camper is designed for a quick and easy setup.
- Slide out side kitchen with sink & 2 burner stove.
- Powered front fridge box.
- Side and rear annex with walls & floor.
- External & internal LED lighting.
- Internal 12 volt socket and USB ports.
- Easy rear step entry.
- 80L Water tank
- Sleeps 2
- Approx. 960kg tare weight & 1300kg ATM weight.
- Electric brakes.
Jayco Lark Bush Pack
Easy to set up family camper
- 3 way Dometic Fridge freezer, total capacity 90 litres, freezer capacity 11 litres
- Dining and lounge area with leatherette seats
- Twin burner gas cooktop
- Kitchen sink with water accessibility from water tank and mains water (where available)
- Wind out 3m x 2.5m Fiamma awning
- External fold out table, ideal for snacks and drinks
- sleeps up to 6
- Pod coffee machine
- Gas bayonet and water tap on drawbar
- Bag end flies, to keep cooler
- Roof racks, total max weight 100kg
- Approx. 1000 kg tare weight, ball weight 85 kg & 1421 kg ATM weight
- Electric brakes